Friday, May 13, 2011

All Things Unity Trifecta Challenge

In honour of Unity Stamp Company's third anniversary, the All Things Unity blog has a trifecta challenge: make a three inch square anniversary or birthday card with three types of embellishment. Here's mine:


I used the Unity August 2010 Kit of the Month, All You Need. I stamped one of the heart images to make a faux brad for one embellishment, with silver half-pearls and red ribbon as the other two.
Happy Friday the thirteenth!

Supplies: white, red & black cardstock, Unity August 2010 Kit of the Month, "All You Need", Brilliance graphite black & VersaMagic red magic chalk inks, Glossy Accents, Recollections silver half-pearls, red ribbon Pin It Now!

11 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOVE this! I love that glossy heart and the pop of red and black! FAB!! Thanks for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at ATU for our special Unity birthday challenge!!

Angela said...

Love that heart! What a sweet little card, too -- love the red and black combo.

Donelda said...

3x3 is one of my fav sizes to create. Maybe I'll give this one a try. I adore all your red and black! Your heart faux brad is adorable!

Meg said...

So cute! You totally fooled me on the faux brad, too!

kasia c. said...

Ooooh! Lindsey this is adorable. I LOVE that heart "brad" it looks amazing. :)

Emily Leiphart said...

This is a great colour combination, Lindsey! The red really pops against the black and white. I love that glossy heart!!

Janna Werner said...

The heart rocks, Lindsey! So does the size and colour combo!! Thanks so much for sharing this sweetie :D Have a lovely weekend!! Janna

marilynprestonn said...

What a darling card Lindsey. I have missed coming here, so busy all last week, but I did want to stop and say hello! Always fun to see your creaitons. :)Peggy

Wendy ten Hove said...

Oeh, how cute! Love the shiny heart and the colors are stunning this way, so gorgeous!!!
Hugs, Wendy

Jocelyn Olson said...

I think I had missed your post with Blogger down, but I'm so glad I'm seeing it now! I LOVE the graphic-ness of this card! The way you off-set the "love" and the heart look so cool!

Karin said...

What a great card! I love the little heart creeping above the card and the ribbon on the side is a cool addition!