Friday, November 29, 2013

Snow Globe Flair!

Happy Friday! I finally had a few moments today to ink up some Unity stamps so I could play along with Friends with Flair. Also a chance to get another Christmas card done!



I have a soft spot for snowmen. And this guy just happened to fit perfectly in this snow globe die cut! Paper-piecing him was a little trickier than I had originally envisioned, but I do like how it turned out. I'm also adding this to Simon Says Stamp's Anything Goes challenge and CAS on Sundays winter challenge. 
Remember to check all the Friends with Flair entries for lots of inspiration! 


/

Supplies: white, white linen, grey & Stampin' Up old olive cardstock, Echo Park This is That Christmas patterned paper, Unity roly poly winter joy & Hero Arts decorate you stamps, Memories black & Colorbox frost white inks, Ranger snowflake embossing tinsel & Zing white embossing powder, distress markers, a muse snow globe die, Winsor & Newton iridescent medium

Pin It Now!

15 comments:

Ruby said...

Beautiful card.

Julie Odil said...

Ha! This is PERFECT! I love that snowman in the snowglobe! Brilliant!

Gwen said...

Super cute! Great job!

Angeline Choo said...

Gorgeous card!!

Katie S. said...

I absolutely LOVE this stamp. You used it so well! I'm LOVING this card! Great job!

Cynthia said...

Very sweet, Lindsey. I like the paper piecing of the snowman.

Unknown said...

Aww he's a cutie pie. The snow in his globe is pretty and you did an incredible job of paper piecing. It's not as easy as one would think sometimes. (-: Thank you for sharing the little guy with us.

Heather said...

That is the cutest little chubby snowman I have ever seen. And you paper pieced him??? You are far more patient than me. He would have remained white if it was my card. LOL

Miwa said...

Gorgeous card and your snowman looks awesome! Love it! I'm pinning this to my Unity board, too... :)

JPScraps said...

ADORABLE!! I love it!

Jessi Fogan said...

SQUEE! This chubby little snowguy is too adorable! LOVE him in the snowglobe - and the shimmer? I had to go read the supply list to be sure there wasn't acetate. This ROCKS!

Emily Leiphart said...

Cute, cute, cute! That snowman fits perfectly into the snow globe, which I didn't even know you had! Awesome card. It could be mine? :P

Anonymous said...

I'm so impressed with your paper piecing. I don't know that I have ever had the patience to paper piece anything. You are right, your snowman fits perfectly in the snow globe and the green is a lovely background.

Heather

anja curvers said...

Wow love that snowmen it's too cute. Thank you for joining us over at CAs on sunday.

Shelly said...

Oh, too cute!! Love! :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS on Sunday!