Sunday, May 1, 2016

Hello, Cupcake!

And just like that, it's May! May 1st means it's time for a brand new Naughty or Nice challenge! 


Hello Cupcake! While you might think a card with a cupcake (or several) would have to ba all sweetness and light, it doesn't have to be... 


That grumpy bunny is drawn by my talented Troublemaker teammate Danielle! I coloured him with Spectrum Noirs before framing him and adding the perfect accompanying sentiment. I'm going to add my card to the current challenges at Seize the Birthday and the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge. 
We have big news over on the Naughty or Nice blog... we've added a few new Troublemakers! Hop over to the blog to see who we've added to the team and to see more cupcake inspiration from the old standby troublemakers. ;) You have until May 25th to join us! 


Supplies: Spectrum Noir white & Stampin' Up smoky slate & melon mambo cardstock, Tailored Expressions Party Grumplings stamps, MFT black licorice & Memento Luxe grey flannel inks, Zing clear embossing powder, Spectrum Noir markers, MFT peek-a-boo wonky window dies, pop-dot tape

Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Great card, Lindsey! I love that little Grumpling and your fabby colour combo, Jo x

Lynne in NI said...

Ha I love your grumpy bunny, think I need to get me some of these :)

jenn shurkus said...

this is so funny!! :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

shirley-bee said...

Love it! Thanks so much for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

Chris Dring said...

Ok, that is the grumpiest birthday bunny evah!! And what a perfect sentiment to go with him! Awesome card!

Unknown said...

That bunny is just so grumpy! Adorable card and I really liked the frames you used :)