Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Mid-Month Reminder

 

Middle of November ALREADY... and that means you have ten days left to play along in the current Naughty or Nice Challenge: Don't Pull Your Punches! Dust off those crafting punches, or we'll take die cut work too. I pulled out one of my square punches to make this (again, not naughty) card:


I picked this snowflake as it fit nicely in the square, and embossed it in silver, copper and gold pearl. A hint of the shine:



I was happy to find this sentiment matched the size of the squares, although I masked off the bottom line (with love from me) to make it fit just right. 
With three different metallic embossing powders, I'm going to add this to the current Just Us Girls trend challenge to use metallics. 
Lots of room to interpret our current challenge, so I hope you'll come and play along! 


Supplies: white & Stampin' Up basic black & grey cardstock, Teresa Collins Tinsel & Co patterned paper, Hero Arts Decorate You & Simon Says Stamp/Kelly Purkey Tis the Season stamps, Versamark ink, silver, copper pearl, pale gold pearl & Wow white embossing powders, MFT stitched square & Blueprints 24 stitched rectangle dies, EK Success 1 1/4" square punch

Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Another lovely card, Lindsey! I'm done of my quota of naughty cards too... I feel a New Year Resolution in the offing! I love your choice of metallics for this one, Jo x

Ardyth said...

LOVE the metallic shine and the graphic-ness of this!

Barbara Godden said...

Super card!!! love the design.

Judy Woodland said...

What a gorgeous card. I love how you have used all those beautiful metallics!! Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at Just Us Girls!!

Chris Dring said...

Very cool card! Love the different embossing powders you used. I think I may have done the same thing (masking off the bottom of that sentiment) when I used it. GMTA!!

Oh, and thank you for joining in the fun at Just Us Girls!

Jen W. said...

Love the shine of those EPs and the sentiment is perfect!