Monday, January 16, 2017

Mix It Up Challenge


I actually found time to play in the current Ellen Hutson Mix It Up challenge before it closes tomorrow! Instead of a card, I decided to mix things up even more and make a wine tag: 



I combined my Avery Elle "cheers" die with the bear and sentiment from Julie's All Inside set. I used Prismacolor pencils to shade my HUGS sentiment, and to add a little pink to my polar bear's ears. And while I realize out in the wild, polar bears get dirty, mine is pristine to keep my tag very clean and simple. I think this will be perfect next time we take wine to a friends' house! Especially if we get invited anywhere before, say, spring. 😝

Supplies: Neenah white & dessert storm cardstock, Essentials by Ellen All Inside stamps & dies, Versafine onyx black & Ranger classic cherry inks, Prismacolour pencils, Avery Elle cheers die, pop dot tape 

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Super cute wine tag, cute polar bear

Dotty Jo said...

Love this, Lindsey! And you bring wine when you come to visit??? Why don't you live closer??? Jo x

Lynne in NI said...

Well this would certainly brighten a bottle! Cool tag Lindsey :)