Friday, September 29, 2017

Colouring Challenge Day 29!!!!!


It's the penultimate day of Kathy Racoosin's The Daily Marker 30 Day Colouring Challenge! One more day, and then it's MY DECISION whether or not I feel like colouring. I've enjoyed this month a lot, and it's great practice, but also more of a commitment than I might have first realized. And while Kathy always assures everyone there's no pressure... there can be self-imposed pressure, especially when you've agreed to play along with others! 
All that being said... ;) 
Since I needed to be quick yesterday, I went a little more all-out today: 

Dark and rainy = dark photo. :(

I must be getting mentally prepared for my Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers post tomorrow, since I added a little more sass to these Lawn Fawn cuties than normal. :D Such a mean way to keep the little reindeer mushing! One of my own challenges today was to keep the sky as light a blue as I could, and while it means it's not very even, I think that's okay for a wintry sky. The sled, bossy penguin and overworked reindeer are watercoloured with Zigs, while the evergreen (a mostly solid stamp) is embossed in green glitter powder. The toboggan rope is gold ink, and the sentiment and snowball trail are pearlescent ink. I may come back and add a few sparkles or sequins later, but I still have a couple of months to decide. ;) 
Another card going into Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Anything Goes challenge! 


Supplies: white & blue cardstock, Canson watercolour paper, Lawn Fawn Toboggan Together stamps & dies, Hero Arts Family & Friends sentiment stamp, Versamark, Versafine onyx black, Brilliance pearlescent sky blue & galaxy gold & tumbled glass distress inks, Ranger clear & green tinsel embossing powders, Zig markers, MFT wonky stitched rectangle & Paper Smooches border dies, icicle Stickles, white gel pen

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

fun card love the snowball

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lindsey :-) the little penguin lobbing a snowball at the reindeer is so funny, haha, I love the whole design of this, very cute :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x