Sunday, September 17, 2017

Colouring Challenge Day 17


Happy Sunday! For Day 17 of Kathy Racoosin's The Daily Marker 30 Day Colouring Challenge, Emily, Angela and I are playing with a cute Lawn Fawn set called Jump for Joy. I used Zig markers to colour the hedgehog, owl and rake, but then decided to use sponge daubers and distress inks to give less definition to the leaf colours. 


Lawn Fawn stamps always seem to want to be made into a cute little scene, so that's what I did: 


I didn't have any of the sentiments that go along with the images in this set, so I went digging deep into my Unity stamps for one of the few fall-related sentiments I have. While I was at it, I found that cute little tree for the background. I sponged an autumn sky but decided the grass could still be nice and green. 

Supplies: white & Bazzill green textured cardstock, Canson watercolour paper, Lawn Fawn Jump for Joy & Unity (?) stamps, Versafine onyx black, Hero Arts black dye & fossilized amber, carved pumpkin & gathered twigs distress inks, Ranger clear embossing powder, MFT blueprints 24 & Paper Smooches stitched dies, MFT cloud stencil, Zig markers, pop dot tape

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Barbara Godden said...

Adorable, super cute autumn scene. more than half way done, it really sounds like a fun challenge.