Monday, October 2, 2017

SNARKTOBERFEST!


Now here is a Monday you can look forward to — today marks the start of SNARKTOBERFEST!!! The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers is honoured to be a part of this blog hop dedicated to our favourite kind of cards... SNARKY ones, of course! 
It's a blog hop, did I mention there are prizes? 


Each of our generous sponsors is also offering a prize to a lucky blog hop commenter! 
For my contribution to the snark hop, I made a card using a fabulous stamp provided to me by one of our sponsors, So Suzy Stamps. I had to give it the spotlight: 



Truth in cardmaking, I always say. πŸ˜‰ Also, where's a large tombstone die when you really need one? I hope the cracks and sponging make it look a little gravestone-ish, at least. Since I have a die for a haunted house with front porch, how could I not? Of course I didn't think to mask off a circle when I smooshed my night sky, so a vellum moon suffices. 
The Snarktoberfest blog hop starts with our snarky organizer, Josephine. Of course she saved the best for last πŸ˜‰ so the Sisterhood is the final stop on the hop. Remember to comment on all the stops by midnight EDT on October 5th — not only will you enjoy all the snarky humour, but you might just win a prize! 

Supplies: black, grey & mauve cardstock, Canson watercolour paper, yellow vellum, So Suzy Stamps Safest Day stamp, Versafine onyx black ink, blueprint sketch, chipped sapphire, shaded lilac, wilted violet, hickory smoke & black soot distress inks, Ranger clear embossing powder, QuicKutz haunted house, Spellbinders circle, MFT blueprints 24 & grassy edges dies, pop dot tape

Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Jen W. said...

Bwahaha! Love this! Your sky is gorgeous and yes, your gravestone looks suitably crumbly and creepy! :)

Donna said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fab spooky halloweeny night sky!
And of course I love love love the sentiment!
Fab job sistah!

Dotty Jo said...

Bwahahahahahaha and ha! Jo x

Barbara Godden said...

Super cute card, fabulous sentment love the sky!!!

Salima said...

Awesome Sauce

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

LOL! Love it! Also, so true!!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's a great card !