Monday, December 11, 2017

Tags?

Yes, tags. Even after almost a month of daily tag-making (or maybe because of it?), I felt like making some tags! Coincidentally, the current Wednesday Simon Says Stamp challenge  is GIFT IT, and gift tags fit right in. I somehow managed to make eight. 



Only one is a CASE of a tag made during The 25 Days of Christmas Tags. (2nd photo, top right) Of course, all of them are quite clean and simple. 
I really do need to start making more Christmas cards before time runs out... 😝


Supplies: white, Ranger silver & Stampin' Up real red & garden green cardstock, Echo Park Holly Jolly Christmas patterned paper, many different stamps, CUTplorations manila tag, Technique Tuesday This tag, Sizzix/Tim Holtz mini snowflake, Papertrey Ink Joy & Lil' Inkers Holly Jolly dies, many inks, Ranger clear embossing powder, Nuvo garnet red glimmer paste, ribbon & twine, gold jingle bells, foam tape

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Your tags are all fabulous, you do CAS so well both in your cards and tags. I too enjoyed the 25 days of Christmas tags too. but still managed a tag for SOS. I also need to busy myself in finishing the insides of the holiday chaos cards, and a couple more I made recently then they are in the mail, once done I will see how many more I need. Wednesday is crafting day!!!

Chris Dring said...

All very awesome tags! And P.S. It just so happens that I'm hosting this week's Shopping Our Stash challenge. Can you guess what it is? (wink wink nudge nudge)